Friday, March 26, 2010

once it has a name.....

Do you ever feel as if you are walking in a fog? You just can't figure out what is keeping you from seeing Him, hearing Him??

Last week it was driving me absolutely bonkers that I couldn't pinpoint what was foggin up the view!!! After a couple days of shouting for Him, crying for Him, and trying to find Him....He calmly laid it out before me in our Beth Moore Living Free study with these three things jumping off the page to me....

*self-focus
*am I doing it right?
*my performance

I'm not sure I can describe the 'aaaaaahhhhhh' that I felt and wrote at that moment. But a weight was lifted, cause ONCE THAT SIN HAS A NAME it can be dealt with! I can stand face to face with my sin (or on my knees) and recognize it, repent and lay it at the cross. THEN turn my focus, my thoughts, my energies on HIM and ONLY HIM!

and you know what the best part is????? WITH BIG SMILES ON MY FACE :) :) :) ............ He doesn't call me the names of my sins.

He says to me..... 'my precious andrea'

insert your name....He's calling you precious too.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment