Wednesday, July 28, 2010

mover of mountains

Yesterday I was reminded and encouraged why I started blogging. I sent a text prayer to a friend, who then forwarded it on to encourage others. Throughout the day, she sent me the responses she received. I learned so much from the responses.

I started blogging because I love community. I love doing things together.

Let's try this together....
Let's pray this together....
Let's learn this together....
Let's mess up together....

And in my plethura (love this word! or I could write out 'many' a quadrillion times to the infinite power) of mess ups, I love to bathe in the fact that there is One who loves me no matter what I've done. And in return, I want to love all over Him and share that love with others.

So I'm gonna forward the prayer on again this morning:

Mover of mountains....Lord of our lives...You are our HOPE....You are our CONFIDENCE...we rest in You, Lord. Move mountains in the people around us! Move mountains in us! Let us not be of talk, but of action. Overfill us with Your love that it splashes the people around us....that they catch what You got going on!!! May our words, our tones, our faces, our movements be full of gentleness and love and received as such. May we not believe the lies about us. Help us to hate sin and love love love people.

No comments:

Post a Comment