Friday, May 7, 2010

things i love about you, God....

*i love that You want to know me.
psalm 139:1...You search me and know me.

*i love that You want what is best for me. (and that picture will probably look totally different than what i think)
psalm 51:6....You desire truth in my inner parts, You teach me wisdom in my inmost place

*i love that You are in control and know EXACTLY where to go.
psalm 43:3...send Your light and Your truth, let them guide me.

*i love Your VARIETY!

*i love Your CREATIVITY!

*i love Your SPONTANEITY!

*i love Your communication (You read my mind :)
psalm 139:4....BEFORE a word is on my tongue You know it completely.

*i love Your power and strength!

*i love when You draw me close.
psalm 139:5....You draw me in...

*i love Your gentle touch.
psalm 139:5....You have laid Your hand on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment